Here are instructions on how to take a screenshot:
1. Get to the screen that you wish to take a snapshot of, make that screen your active window.
2. Find a key on your keyboard labeled PRINT SCREEN - SysRq or prt scrn - sys rq
3. Press it once (To only capture the active window, press and hold down the Ctrl key and then press PRINT SCREEN - SysRq).
4. If you wish to crop it down, open your favorite picture editing program (Windows (TM) Paint© recommended)
5. Open your e-mail program and create a new message.
6. Paste the image you took by holding CTRL + V in the body of the message.
You can also go here to watch a video on how to take a screenshot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoTpIYLBtKs